Effective Date: 5th October 2023
Information We Collect:
- Personal Identification Information: We may collect personal identification information from you in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when you visit our site, register on the site, subscribe to the newsletter, and in connection with other activities, services, features, or resources we make available on our site. You may be asked for, as appropriate, your name, email address, and phone number.
- Non-Personal Identification Information: We may collect non-personal identification information about you whenever you interact with our site. This may include the browser name, the type of computer, technical information about your means of connection to our site, such as the operating system, the Internet service provider utilized, and other similar information.
How We Use Collected Information:
[Your Website Name] may collect and use your personal information for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service: Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- To personalize user experience: We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our users as a group use the services and resources provided on our site.
- To improve our site: We may use feedback you provide to improve our products and services.
- To send periodic emails: We may use the email address to send user information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests.
How We Protect Your Information:
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage, processing practices, and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information, and data stored on our site.
Sharing Your Personal Information:
We do not sell, trade, or rent your personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates, and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
Depending on the country in which you reside, you may have the following data protection rights:
- The right to be informed about our processing of your personal data.
- The right to have your personal data corrected if it’s inaccurate and to have incomplete personal data completed.
- The right to object to the processing of your personal data.
- The right to restrict the processing of your personal data.
- The right to have your personal data erased (the “right to be forgotten”).
- The right to request access to your personal data and information about how we process it.
- The right to move, copy, or transfer your personal data (“data portability”).
Our site is not intended for children under 13 years of age, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at saurabhcan7 @gmail dot come.
This document was last updated on 5th October 2023.