Amazon Prime Video has become one of the top entertainment platforms in India. The app can be used to watch, movies, TV shows and stand-up shows. Some of the popular movies on the app are Asuran, Joji, Drishyam 2, Sound of Metal, Unhinged, Tenet, A Call to Spy, Coolie No. 1, Nishabdham and many more.
Amazon Prime Video has a simple process of signing up. You can purchase an Amazon Prime Video Membership by paying Rs. 999 for a year for the prime membership. With this Prime membership, you also get free delivery or priority delivery on Amazon.in e-commerce site. You can even download their Amazon Prime Music app and listen to the music for free. Amazon Prime Music works in the same way as JioSaavn app or Wynk app.
If you want to buy Prime membership for one year and just want it for 3 months, you can do so too by paying Rs. 329 for three months.
How to sign up to Amazon Prime:
1. Go to amazon.in/prime
2. You will see ‘Sign-in’ option on the top right hand side.
3. Create a new account by using your email id or phone no. If you have existing Amazon account, you can login to the same account.
4. Go to ‘Your Account’ and click on ‘Prime’
5. Click on ‘Join Amazon Prime’ and complete your payment details.
6. You can pay via debit card, credit card, Netbanking, UPI (Google Pay, Paytm)
7. Prime Membership will get activated within 15 minutes and you can use it to watch movies on Prime Video, listen to music on Prime Music or shop with Prime benefits on Amazon.in
If you are buying the Prime Membership from your android phone, you have to download the Amazon app from Play Store. You can even type PrimeVideo.com on your phone browser and can sign-in from there.
iPhone users can go to App store to download the Amazon App and can purchase either the monthly plan or the annual plan from the app
Amazon offers Pay On Delivery (POD) option to pay for the annual prime membership. In POD option, customers can select the option to call an Amazon representative at the doorstep and pay via credit card or debit card.